FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
Reporting to one of our Studio Leaders, as a Photographer you will be an important driving force and will improve the style content.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Oversee daily the Hardware equipment and Cameras, guaranteeing its correct maintenance;
- Photo-shoot the product according to the company quality standards and meets KPIs;
- Follow photography guidelines, ensuring the whole studio workflow is running correctly;
- Work with Product stylist/QC, produce guidelines and share new trends and techniques with other Photographers;
- Provide training to our photographers, including freelancers. Assist and guide the Photography team to meet KPIs;
- Support coordination and troubleshooting for all studios.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3+ years' experience in Product Photography or Fashion;
- Knowledgeable about studio lighting and related equipment, proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Lightroom, Photoshop);
- Experienced in products photo-editing/ retouching;
- Advanced knowledge of color management in photography;
- Styling experience would be an advantage;
- Passionate about photography and what we do;
- Motivated to work in an energetic environment and re-prioritize according to our requirements;
- Advanced level of English (mandatory).
REWARDS & BENEFITS:
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools;
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community;
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy;
- Flexible benefits program;
- FARFETCH Equity plan.
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.