Communications and PR Work Placement
Applicants must be in tertiary education as this is an unpaid Work Placement experience and applicants must be available for 6 months. While this is an unpaid experience we will cover the cost of travel expenses up to £10/day.
- Assisting day-to-day sample related tasks
- Handling press and internal sample requests
- Managing sample locations from the studio to our PR Agencies worldwide
- Dealing with press credit requests for publications
- Creating the press clipping updates to share with the companyOrganizing all editorial received from PR agencies.