We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and capable Wholesale Assistant to help support rapid growth within the Wholesale department. Reporting to the Head of Wholesale, this role will be responsible for sales admin and logistical support within the team.
- Assist in planning the forward selling campaign, including booking appointments and setting up the Paris showroom
- Support with the organisation and diary management of Wholesale meetings during market
- Assist with raising and checking order confirmations, pro-formas and packing lists per season
- Liaise with the Finance department to ensure all payments have been tracked and allocated
- Ensure all orders are sent to the Logistics team, liaising with freight forwarders and arranging order collections
- Manage and record any order issues that arise, e.g. order cancellations, short deliveries etc.
- Liaise with the Operations team regarding stock arrival and allocations, as required
- Assist the Production team per season to set up Wholesale products in Zedonk and NuOrder software
- New vendor set up – ensure information is entered accurately across all software
- General administration for assigned areas, sending out relevant order materials and any other ad hoc requests etc.
- Sample handling for Marketing and Paris trips
- Send out RRPs per season & check RRPs for online partners for each drop per season
- Minimum 1 year's wholesale experience.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Dynamic and able to work within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Incredibly detail-orientated and highly-organised
- Excellent computer skills (including Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook)
- Previous experience using NuOrder and/or Zedonk is preferable