Senior Partner Acquisition Manager
Lyst is on a mission to create the leading search and discovery platform every fashion shopper uses to decide what to buy. We’re building the definitive fashion shopping app, connecting millions of shoppers globally with a new way to shop the world’s biggest selection of fashion brands and stores.
We work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
As Senior Partner Acquisition Manager, you will be joining our newly-formed Partner Acquisition Squad. Its mission is to ensure that Lyst has the best assortment for fashion lovers globally.
Reporting to the VP of Partner Acquisition, you will be responsible for acquiring new brand and retailer partners for Lyst’s Checkout integration. You will tailor your sales approach to clearly communicate Lyst’s benefits, functionality and features, resolving concerns, negotiating terms and getting partners to a ‘yes’. Entrepreneurial and highly driven, you will be accountable for achieving targets set by senior management and identifying growth opportunities.
This integration is new for Lyst, and you will be required to input on the roadmap and strategy for scaling it. You will also work closely with our technical teams to liaise between them and partners, providing feedback and refining processes. As with all early-stage products, there will be unforeseen challenges - we are looking for someone who is resilient and excited to be part of the growth of a key new opportunity for Lyst.
You will also be responsible for leading two Executives, who, under your influence and with your coaching, will also be responsible for the progress of their own pipelines of new partnership opportunities for Lyst.
Lyst offers a fast-paced work environment, and the product and tools are likely to change and improve all the time - we are looking for someone who is adaptable and understands we are working towards a collective goal.
- Significant sales experience, ideally within the digital fashion space
- A minimum of two years’ experience leading small teams
- Resilient, with the ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment and lead others in doing so
- Able to pick up new technical concepts quickly and explain them clearly to others
- Entrepreneurial, with ability to work with and be responsive to global retailers in different time zones
- Comfortable with a high degree of autonomy and target-motivated
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with people at all levels
- Prior experience of affiliates would be a plus, as would experience with new products and integrations
- Flexible working: Our flexible working approach offers a high degree of freedom and autonomy. Individuals are provided with the discretion to work remotely on a regular basis, with an expectation that a reasonable proportion of time is spent in the office to enhance in-person collaboration.
- You get 29 days' time off throughout the year to take a well earned rest, in addition to the 8 public bank holidays
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Private Healthcare by Vitality. Your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme from the day that you start.
- Conferences and events. We’re big on learning, so all Lysters are allocated an individual training & development budget of £1,000.
- Enhanced family leave entitlements for both parents and carers
- Discounted eye tests and glasses
- Team meet-ups, social events, sports and exercise events
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Transport season ticket loans
Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture. We recognise and celebrate the value and impact diversity brings to our company and are committed to ensuring this is a consistent focus, for which we are held to account. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and equally, and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply for this role.