Partner Acquisition Executive
Lyst is a technology platform that helps fashion lovers find the right item, in the right size, at the right price. We connect millions of consumers globally with millions of products from the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging and better buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
As Partner Acquisition Executive, you will be joining our newly-formed Partner Acquisition Squad. Its mission is to ensure that Lyst has the best assortment for fashion lovers globally.
Reporting to the Senior Partner Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining a pipeline of global prospects to bring on to Lyst via one of our key integrations. You will prospect and tailor your sales approach to clearly communicate Lyst’s benefits, functionality and features, resolving concerns, negotiating terms and getting partners to a ‘yes’. Entrepreneurial and highly driven, you will be accountable for achieving targets set by senior management and identifying growth opportunities.
We are a small team and at times you may be required to assist with other projects, such as research, reporting or sales analysis. Lyst offers a fast-paced work environment, and the product and tools are likely to change and improve all the time - we are looking for someone who is adaptable and understands we are working towards a collective goal.
- Proven success in a sales role, ideally within the digital fashion space
- Resilient, with the ability to perform well in a results-oriented, rapidly changing environment
- Target-motivated and comfortable with a high degree of autonomy
- Comfortable learning new technical concepts and systems, and explaining them clearly to others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with people at all levels
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Excellent organisational skills with keen attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Experience with running B2B marketing campaigns a plus
- Flexible working: Our flexible working approach offers a high degree of freedom and autonomy. Individuals are provided with the discretion to work remotely on a regular basis, with an expectation that a reasonable proportion of time is spent in the office to enhance in-person collaboration.
- You get 29 days' time off throughout the year to take a well earned rest, in addition to the 8 public bank holidays
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Private Healthcare by Vitality. Your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme from the day that you start.
- Conferences and events. We’re big on learning, so all Lysters are allocated an individual training & development budget of £1,000.
- Enhanced family leave entitlements for both parents and carers
- Discounted eye tests and glasses
- Team meet-ups, social events, sports and exercise events
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Transport season ticket loans
Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture. We recognise and celebrate the value and impact diversity brings to our company and are committed to ensuring this is a consistent focus, for which we are held to account. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and equally, and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply for this role.