Partnerships Communications & Content Executive
Lyst is on a mission to create the leading search and discovery platform every fashion shopper uses to decide what to buy. We're building the definitive fashion shopping app, connecting millions of shoppers globally with a new way to shop the world's biggest selection of fashion brands and stores.
At Lyst we work in small self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the Squad's goals. We reward these Squads for the impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
Scope of role
As part of our mission to create the definitive fashion shopping app, the Brand Tribe is growing. As such, Lyst has an opportunity for a Partnership Content Executive to take responsibility for content and coordination for activities with our partners. Currently Lyst has 17,000 of the world’s leading fashion brands and retailers, and we want to deepen the relationship and opportunities with our partners across a variety of initiatives. This role will play a key role in helping make that happen. The Partnership Content Executive will sit within Brand Tribe and report directly to our Industry Communications Director, but will work closely with Content Squad and stakeholders within the Supply Tribe.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Content Squad with production of partner content (e.g. sponsored edits in the app) working in close partnership with Supply
- Project management the delivery of partner content, ensuring content is published correctly and on deadline
- Manage the content calendar for partnership campaigns, constantly communicating with Supply to set delivery dates for a balanced publishing frequency
- Lead on all partner proposals and decks, from start to finish, ensuring stakeholders and relevant tribes feed in and the finished product is of a high standard, ready to be presented externally
- Pull data for all EOC (end of campaign) reporting
- Assist Content Squad in building up PR contact database for brands and partners
- Drive the vision for new partner content opportunities
- Maintain and update key contacts’ database
- Manage CRM email database ensuring all relevant compliance is met
- Manage email production process
- Manage smooth production process of Lyst Index and NEXT 20 content franchises
- LinkedIn posting and community management
- Responsible for smooth running of newsroom: updating calendar, managing approvals process, sourcing assets, uploading content in CMS
- Write copy for partnership content in any of the companies email products
- Assist with event organisation/planning and special projects, eg. gifting campaigns
- You have strong copywriting skills
- You’re a self starter who thrives in ambiguity
- You care about attention to detail and organisation and have a strong work ethic
- You love fashion and creating content for brands
- You are able to work cross-department and effectively engage stakeholders to drive results
- You’re passionate about delivering a great experience to our partners
- Flexible working: Our flexible working approach offers a high degree of freedom and autonomy. Individuals are provided with the discretion to work remotely on a regular basis, with an expectation that a reasonable proportion of time is spent in the office to enhance in-person collaboration.
- You get 29 days' time off throughout the year to take a well earned rest, in addition to the 8 public bank holidays
- The Lyst Clothing Benefit. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in Year 1, £500 in Year 2, £750 in Year 3 and £1000 from Year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Private Healthcare by Vitality. Your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme from the day that you start.
- Conferences and events. We’re big on learning, so all Lysters are allocated an individual training & development budget of £1,000.
- Enhanced family leave entitlements for both parents and carers
- Discounted eye tests and glasses
- Team meet-ups, social events, sports and exercise events
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Transport season ticket loans
Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture. We recognise and celebrate the value and impact diversity brings to our company and are committed to ensuring this is a consistent focus, for which we are held to account. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and equally, and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply for this role.