Corporate HR Generalist
Purpose & Objective:
AMIRI is looking for am HR Generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills. An HR Generalist is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills. You will have excellent problem solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, HR Generalists should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and training. Ideal candidates will be comfortable managing grey areas, effective at scheduling and methodical in the recruitment process.
What You'll Deliver:
- Assist with all internal and external corporate HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks, etc.
- Document complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
What You'll Bring:
- 3-4 years of experience in an HR or related field.
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.