Are you our next Production Merchandiser? We’re looking for someone to join our Procurement team. Someone who wants to be part of a team that lifts each other up; a team that fails together and celebrates together. Someone who likes each day to be different, the challenge of doing things differently, and the freedom to figure things out for themselves. We work hard, sure, but we have a laugh while we do it. Sound like you? Here’s the role up close:
The exciting role of a Production Executive is to support the Procurement Manager in establishing an ecosystem of relationships within GSHK, GSMU and GSHQ to deliver maximum value to the business. You will be responsible for issuing purchase contracts (PO) to suppliers in line with the critical path, managing the critical path and all production activities until handing over to the Logistics team.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Adhere to the timelines agreed in the Critical Path with regards to procurement contracts.
- Raising and amending PO numbers; monitor outstanding purchase orders - be proactive concerning any delays, communicating information as necessary
- Responsible for creating all SKU’s each season
- Manage marketing and imagery samples to ensure they meet the requested dates needed by creative / sponsorship teams and dates are accurately updated
- Ensure all cost prices are negotiated to ensure margin targets are achieved
- Obtain supplier order confirmations
- Ensure output is accurate with minimal errors including invoices/ packing lists
- Ensure fast, efficient and professional handling of all enquiries. Identify opportunities for reducing complexity and cost of doing business
- Be aware of all New Product launch dates; manage and monitor the performance. Any deviation should have adequate countermeasures to adopt if necessary
- Work closely with Commercial team on quantity / DC allocation/ Freight changes
- Review deliveries against the orders and track status
- Monitor critical activities with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery of goods; hold weekly meetings with GSHK and GSMU to monitor progress
- Produce and maintain all reports / real-time and issue related reporting
- Ensure handover to logistics is accurate and error-free and within the allocated timeframe
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- CIPS Qualification preferred but not essential
- Direct procurement sourcing experience, able to work across a diverse product range ideally from a manufacturing environment
- Experience raising Purchase Orders and working to a critical path
- Be open to change, willing to be challenged and able to adapt quickly and imaginatively to new ideas
- Focus on outcomes, set high standards and deliver with energy and determination
Please note while we are currently working from home, this position will require you to work in our Solihull, UK HQ once the government guidelines allow. Relocation assistance is not available for this role. You must also be legally able to work in the United Kingdom.
WE HIRE PEOPLE.
Real-life humans, each with their own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures, identities and a background and body that is completely individual. Together, all these unique humans make Gymshark stronger.
If you’re reading this, you’re probably applying for or considering applying for a job with us, and we want you to know that Gymshark is an equal opportunity employer. For us, that means we always, and will always, strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment and that we do not, and will not, tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We’re here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today, prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up – for themselves – to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It’s what we want for our community, and our team. A team that’s growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent Gymshark’s future. Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – our growth will be your growth.
- Opportunity to work on high traffic, high performing e-commerce systems
- Competitive 'Win Together, Lose Together' Bonus
- Full private medical insurance with no excess
- 25 days holidays + your birthday and all the Bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
- A truly flexible working culture
- A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
- Employer pension contributions up to 7%
- Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
- 50% Gymshark Discount
- Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
- Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
- Great training and learning resources & 10% time for personal development
- Choice of hardware and access to the best software
- Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
- Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
GS Campus Perks:
- Refuel - Healthy fresh food at GSHQ
- Free Lifting Club (LC) Gym Membership for yourself and two friends/family
- Free monthly massages
- Beauty and Barber facilities
- Free on-site parking