JUNIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Are you our next Junior Product Manager? We’re looking for someone to join our Product Management team, to help implement the product collection strategy in collaboration with the Senior Product Manager (SPM). Someone who wants to be part of a team that lifts each other up; a team that fails together and celebrates together. Someone who likes each day to be different, the challenge of doing things differently, and the freedom to figure things out for themselves. We work hard, sure, but we have a laugh while we do it.
We’re here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today, prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up – for themselves – to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It’s what we want for our community, and our team. A team that’s growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent Gymshark’s future. Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – our growth will be your growth.
WE HIRE PEOPLE.
Real-life humans, each with their own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures, identities and a background and body that is completely individual. Together, all these unique humans make Gymshark stronger.
If you’re reading this, you’re probably applying for or considering applying for a job with us, and we want you to know that Gymshark is an equal opportunity employer. For us, that means we always, and will always, strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment and that we do not, and will not, tolerate discrimination of any kind.
Sound like you? Here’s the role up close:
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting the SPM and PMs in the implementation of seasonal product collections to align to the overarching category, department vision and company North Star.
- Supporting the SPM and PMs in the creation of consumer-focused product briefs defining the purpose, and long-term roadmaps for each collection.
- Conducting detailed market analysis and competitor mapping to support the PM, SPMs in delivering the range plan and global price strategy.
- Creating inspiring seasonal Go-To-Market presentations and act as an expert for your product capsules and category throughout the whole concept to commercialisation process.
- Maintaining and accuracy of your product capsules within the PLM system, and supporting the SPM with PLM maintenance and updates.
- Working alongside the GTM functions including Social Media, Marketing Communications and Sponsorship teams to gain valuable insights into our community, consumer and athletes to ensure our ranges are inspiring and empowering for every body.
- Championing a data-led approach throughout, ensuring decisions are made and informed by deep community insights and data, working closely with Analytics and Insights.
- You'll have ownership of ad-hoc activities and cross-functional projects.
- Maintaining your seasonal collection in all relevant systems with timely communication of any updates to the wider Product team.
- Managing and delivering the seasonal Fashion show as well as product walk-throughs to key stakeholders to both inform and excite internal employees about new product launches.
- Alongside Design and Product Development, you will be attending all seasonal fittings, ensuring product is both commercial and fit desired Product briefs.
- Living the Brand values and leading by example to ensure the category adds to the culture of the company.
What you'll need:
- Action orientated but a strategic (and lateral) thinker.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to influence the wider Go To Market teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Significant experience working within a Global organisation with experience across multiple consumer categories.
- Consumer obsessed with strong commercial business acumen.
Currently, we offer a truly flexible working from home set up. We expect when normal office working resumes, flexible working will be here to stay but the requirement to be in GSHQ would be on average 3 days per week.
Here are some of the perks we offer:
- Opportunity to work on high traffic, high performing e-commerce systems
- Competitive 'Win Together, Lose Together' Bonus
- Full private medical insurance with no excess
- 25 days holidays + your birthday and all the Bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
- A truly flexible working culture
- A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
- Employer pension contributions up to 7%
- Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
- 50% Gymshark Discount
- Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
- Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
- Great training and learning resources & 10% time for personal development
- Choice of hardware and access to the best software
- Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
- Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
GS Campus Perks:
- Refuel - Healthy fresh food at GSHQ
- Free Lifting Club (LC) Gym Membership for yourself and two friends/family
- Free monthly massages
- Beauty and Barber facilities
- Free on-site parking