Wholesale Account Manager
AXIOM is a multifaceted agency presenting emerging luxury designers, specializing in brand strategy and wholesale development. We empower designers to launch/scale their brands by building a presence in prestigious and influential luxury retailers across the world.
We are looking for a Wholesale Account Manager to join our focused team in Los Angeles.
- Responsible for supporting the sales team, maintaining daily contact with buyers/stores, and managing the day-to-day sales operations.
- Assist with the organization and management of sales campaigns, scheduling showroom appointments, and helping clients with their orders.
- Assist in Paris Fashion Week showrooms (post-pandemic).
- Support in the setup of showrooms (physical/digital).
- Help prepare the digital showroom portal and enter orders into the system.
- Create/send order confirmations.
- Follow up on orders, monitor deliveries, and invoicing following the showroom periods.
- Assist in completing documentation requested by accounts.
- Advise accounts when their merchandise is ready to ship or if there are any delays.
- Manage and update client information in the account list.
- Collect sales information and report on performance.
- Monitor brand representation on online retailers.
- Support brand partnerships with retailers, by attending pop-ups and activations.
- 2+ years of experience within the fashion industry
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Very organized and able to prioritize and work to deadlines
- Independent, pro-active, and solution-oriented
- Strong analytical skills with a results-oriented mindset
- Ability to travel internationally
- Knowledge of industry software such as Le New Black, NuOrder, and Zedonk is a plus.