As Accounts Associate, you will assist in the day to day details of our wholesale accounts, helping to review orders, ship and monitor the information and product needs for each of our valued wholesale partners. Communication with the stores on a weekly, daily, and sometimes hourly basis to make sure they have everything they need as it relates to our collections.
You will report to and work closely with the Wholesale Manager.
• Handle general administration of all retail accounts.
• Oversee daily order entry and invoicing.
• Coordinate with Shipping and Fulfillment to ensure all wholesale orders are sent expeditiously.
• Work with Content Coordinator and Marketing Steward on wholesale specific marketing collateral and proposals.
• Assist with meeting presentations/preparation.
• Respond to additional requests from Retailers.
• Assist in training sessions for wholesale accounts.
• Assist with trunk show preparation and attendance where needed
• Learn, possess, and present product knowledge as it pertains to pricing, availability, and options.
You will be joining a small, dedicated team that has worked hard to build Marla Aaron Jewelry into the company it is today and what it will be as it continues to grow.
• Are a fast learner
• When you make mistakes, you own them.
• Ask questions when you don't understand.
• Are able to empathize and have the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
• Find the positive in negative situations.
• Know how to communicate effectively by phone, by email, by text, by social media. In person.
• Are proficient in Microsoft Office and have a desire and ability to learn the technology necessary to improve workflow, whatever that may be.
• Love organization in a Marie Kondo sort of way.
• Love jewelry and fashion but you love the human race even more.
• Are willing to take on tasks that may fall outside of your job description --this will happen--you roll with it.
Experience Level: Assistant, 1-3 years of experience in Retail Buying/Selling
We are a rebellious little company and we make jewelry and other objects in New York City. They are beautiful and people seem to love them. What began with one lock is now an entire collection designed to be worn in infinite ways and used as “jewel tools” with individuals’ own collections—to redefine the “precious” in jewelry with individuality. The collection is sold online and in select independent stores in the US and around the world and even in a vending machine or two.
We are an equal opportunity employer for whom diversity and inclusion are a passion and a commitment.
We provide health insurance as well as dental and vision plans.
401K matching program.
Access to personal and professional development coaching and support.
Other benefits such as transit vouchers, discounts at certain gyms and retailers.
“Errand Day” (you’ll learn about that if you come in for an interview)
Our offices are decidedly “unoffice like” and fill a full floor on 47th street in the heart of New York’s Diamond District. Our fridge is also filled with great food.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org