CAMILLA AND MARC is looking for an Art Director to join the team in Sydney.
As Art Director you will work closely with the Creative Director and Head of Brand to maintain and improve CAMILLA AND MARC’s visual expression across all touch points. You will be involved in all steps of creation, from ideation and conceptualisation to execution, and work on a range of digital and print concepts across CAMILLA AND MARC’s departments and channels.
- Create concepts for still and motion in line with brand and marketing strategy.
- Lead and execute assigned creative projects from concept to completion.
- Suggest creative teams and collaborators.
- Ensure synergy in art direction across all platforms.
- Be responsible for post-production of image/video material for all creative projects.
- Lead image selection process, retouching comments and overseeing retouch/grade.
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing Manager and Social Media Manager in the production of an array of assets with the support of the Junior Art Director.
- Support in the research and conceptualising of digital campaigns, creating moodboards for concept presentations.
- Ensure all assets produced meet CAMILLA AND MARC’s visual identity standards
- 5+ years experience in art direction, preferably within a fashion or lifestyle company
- Strong art direction skills, from concepts to layouts, still and moving image
- A strong portfolio (online or PDF)
- Experience from print and web art direction with video editing a plus
- Skilled user of Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Ability to optimize flows and efficiency
CAMILLA AND MARC is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to promoting workplace diversity and creating a safe and respectful workplace for all employees. All employment decisions at CAMILLA AND MARC are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status or any other aspect protected by law. CAMILLA AND MARC does not tolerate unlawful discrimination, harassment or bullying.