EU Stock Coordinator
Overview and purpose of role:
You will report to the Assistant EU Stock Manager leading the running and development of the Retail BOH businesses across Europe. Your main role will be to support Europe Retails teams in all BOH activities. You will provide support to Retail and B&M teams on stock management. You will also ensure timely deliveries to the Boutiques/Concession and Online businesses of stock transfers, stock consolidations and regular stock takes. You will manage the training and development of all Retail BOH teams (internal and external), ensuring best practices are continually maintained. You will also be required to liaise with the warehouse suppliers, carriers, internal and external suppliers.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Be the key expert for stock management, whilst ensuring effective cost control of the Stock Department
- Is the key point of contact for Retail and Head Office on any BOH stock
- Provides the key stakeholders within Logistics, Retail, Planning and Merchandising with all reports that maybe required on an ongoing basis
- Acts as a team ambassador during any internal or external meetings. Actively builds strong professional relationships with people both internally and external of the business, developing those relationships to facilitate stock control within the business
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Effectively manage all stock related tasks under the supervision of the Assistant EU Stock Manager.
- Organize weekly cycle counts and monthly stock takes, stock transfer procedures whilst ensuring best practices are maintained throughout the business
- Implement and ensure best working practices to minimize stock loss. Investigate all stock loss issues and report back to the Logistics Manager EMEI
- Plan and manage the annual stock take process, including travel schedule, stock take calendar and prepare stock take report thereafter. Ensure the retail team is aware and clear on the procedures to follow
- Take the lead in stock organization and management for the sample sales and destruction
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are followed and maintained for all key areas (transportation, storage stores and storage in the warehouse)
- You will work closely with the Buyer and Merchandisers to organize weekly deliveries from local DC and stock consolidations across European Retail business to support trade – maximizing opportunities, minimizing risks and ensuring we meet both our sales and ST targets each season
- Calculate weekly volume to be delivered per product category and per store and share with the Merchandising team: review stock levels, optimize storage capacity and alert the business when needed
- Work closely with the Logistics team to follow up on deliveries
- Monitor the lead time of order reception
- Provide support and assist in planning for retail calendar including store openings / events / sales periods
- Provide dashboards and KPIs to communicate about the actions, challenges and results
- To inform the Assistant EU Stock Manager about stock capacities to be able to anticipate any overstock situation or issues
- Lead the training and development of all BOH members of the team;
- Motivate staff to achieve the highest possible standards in the stockroom and commit to promoting best practice within the company
- Participating to monthly team meetings, ensuring best practices are continually reinforced and reporting across the business is streamlined.
- New store openings training plans need to be put in place in conjunction with the Logistics Manager EMEI
- Continually review tools for BOH, reporting back into the business on needs
- Ensuring continual reviews are carried out with all stock controllers reporting back to key stakeholders on areas of concerns and action plans
- On a bi-annual basis work in conjunction with the Assistant EU Stock Manager, the Store Managers and Head of Retail to evaluate BOH performances ready for the review period. Delivering feedback, examples and/or input on BOH objectives
- Work with the Assistant EU Stock Manager, and Boutique/Concession manager on company calendar to forward plan for external events and seasonal changes in the business
- Make sure that stock controllers adhere to company policy when dealing with stock
Skills and Requirements:
In order to deliver the main responsibilities of the role, you will need the following skills:
- Strong experience in this field
- High degree of autonomy
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT and Analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to show commercial aptitude
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and remotely
- Adherence to company policy – strong sense of corporate responsibility and ability to set a high standard
- Language: English fluent and French is an asset
- Excellent computer skills: CEGID (Y2) and INFOR (M3) are a plus
- Proficiency in the Microsoft office suite: Excel is a must
- Database Management: Business intelligence analysis
- Reporting and administration skills – reporting to management accurately and within deadlines
- Collaborative personality and strong communication skills, fostering the engagement of the different stakeholders
- Demonstrates initiative, self-motivation and ownership. Consistently showing a reliable, mature and confident attitude
- A team player who is focused on delivering results and able to prioritize
- Leadership and integrity
- Problem solving – ability to confidently deal with issues surrounding deliveries, transfers, stock takes and events
- Highly motivated and committed
- Adaptability and flexibility – ability to embrace change within the company
How will success be measured?
- Delivering against financial KPIs
- Bi Annual Performance Reviews
- Ability to build solid relationships within the Company
Our business and our Values:
Christian Louboutin opened his first boutique in Paris in 1992. An artist and craftsman with a true passion for shoes, his designs are unique and instantly recognizable, thanks in part to their signature and now trademarked red lacquered soles. The collections for both men and women combine wit, glamour, elegance and technical proficiency like no other. 2014 welcomed the launched of Christian Louboutin Beaute with its first nail colour, Rouge Louboutin. The collection has continued to diversify since then with the launch of lip in 2015, fragrance in 2016 and more recently a wonderful eye collection in 2017. With an extensive range of collections, Christian Louboutin now counts more than 130 boutiques globally.
Our people are at the heart of our brand.
We celebrate individualism and allow the freedom to have autonomy and creativity within your role. Our colleagues have in common passion and dedication to our Brand, and its continued success.
We live by our values: We are down to earth – we stand with authenticity, integrity and respect. We have passion – we drive the business with agility and care and we are committed to excellence. We have happiness in all that we do – As a team player, we collaborate with positivity, open-mindedness and fun. We work with inspiration – we envision the future with confidence, creativity and freedom.
If the shoe fits, walk with us…
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The Maison Christian Louboutin is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruitment practices that do not discriminate against any job applicant because of their race, color, gender, age, nationality, culture(s), religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. We believe that a culture of diversity and individuality fosters our core values we listed above. So, if you also share this mindset and these values and you dream of coloring your soles red as part of the Louboutin adventure, please join us!
By submitting your CV and application information to Christian Louboutin UK Ltd for the above role, you hereby consent to be contacted by email and/or by telephone in relation to this recruitment process by the HR, Northern Europe Team.
Christian Louboutin UK Ltd respects your privacy and your desire to understand how your information will be handled and used. For more information on our how we collect, use and store your information, please refer to our Privacy Notice: http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/uk_en/policy