Desmond & Dempsey is a brand dedicated to celebrating life at home. We started by making really fancy pyjamas. We sell our pyjamas predominantly through our website and in the top retailers around the world (places like Selfridges and Net-a-Porter). After an exciting year of phenomenal growth, we’re continuing to build our Marketing team, to build on this growth and further improve our online business.
We are growing fast, and we’re looking for a new Marketing Executive to join our team where working across a range of channels is your cup of tea! Reporting to our Head of Marketing and working alongside our small (but mighty) team, you will aid in the execution of our ambitious marketing strategy. As such, you’ll work closely with our creative, sales and merchandising, customer service and external agencies to deliver campaigns and marketing tactics across various marketing channels.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting in the briefing, planning and execution of campaigns and collaborations across existing marketing channels
- Helping to drive the marketing strategy, coordinating with our digital agency to lead the team into new social channels both domestically and internationally
- Assisting with the implementation and delivery of a customer loyalty program
- Supporting in the execution of performance marketing campaigns across social channels, working closely with the creative teams to ensure all marketing collateral is on brand and to a standard that we are proud of
- Collaborating with the creative team across organic social channels (Instagram, Pinterest, etc)
- Supporting and coordinating on various elements with the Press agency such as brand moments/ events or brand ambassador programmes
- Assisting in weekly reporting across the marketing team
- Assisting the e-commerce manager with new site testing and analysis from time to time
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with at least two years experience working within a similar role
- A broad understanding of the marketing channels, both online and offline
- A driven, team-player with the ability to take initiative and be proactive, anticipating problems and offering effective solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Experience reporting and providing actionable insights to a variety of key stakeholders
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working between studio/home
- Clothing allowance
- Excellent career opportunities at a fast-growth company with a strong company culture
- A business that will invest in your progression and allow you to develop and grow