PR & Communications Coordinator
Who We Are
NADINE MERABI is Luxury Ready To Wear, unmistakable pieces to inspire lasting moments. Based in the heart of Manchester, UK - experiencing huge global growth, we are now searching for the best talent in the industry as Team MERABI grows.
NADINE MERABI was designed out of necessity and created by a woman with a vision. Nadine Merabi is a self-taught seamstress, driven by the desire to create luxury, forward-thinking and conscious fashion where she saw a space in the industry. Partnered by Blue Wilson, an innovative International Business graduate, Nadine and Blue are trailblazers for the future of fashion.
From the initial spark of inspiration to the very final stitch, the team ensures that every woman in MERABI looks and feels her finest. Today their collections are adored by clients, celebrities and dress some of the most influential people in the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to make their mark at a fast-paced, luxury global fashion brand.
Where the PR & Communications Coordinator fits:
You will support building best in class relationships with all MERABI talent, media and for creating unforgettable brand stories! Working within the Brand & Marketing team, you'll help create all written communications for the brand and coordinate the global application of all copywriting and features, managing all press, media, talent and publication relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Help to execute the PR and Communications strategy and implementation, including end-to-end co-ordination (planning, creating, testing, reporting) of all activity
- Build long-standing relationships with key journalist, partners, publications and industry spokespeople
- Write stand-out press releases, blogs, case studies, awards, ads and other print media
- Proactively develop moments for the brand including news angles, stories and pitches to further the MERABI name and profile
- Supporting the coordination of influencer, affiliate and brand ambassador programming
- Contributing and implementing unique ideas for press events and product launches
- Assisting on wider communications strategy both internally and externally
- Coordinate projects with external agencies and media
- Utilise insight and tracking tools in order to provide editorial trends, consumer trends, competitive analysis and performance analysis and translate these into actionable insights
Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years in a PR & Communications role, ideally in a high-growth or fashion brand
- Experience in copy-writing for a variety of media and communications
- A people person who can build relationships with ease
- Strong ability to work to brief, plan, organise and establish own work priorities to manage multiple projects
Values & Behaviours
We know that the right people are our most valuable asset. We strive to hire excellent people to nurture and develop within our business to grow with us for the long run. We hire, invest and promote people that demonstrate our values through their daily behaviours.
- You generate positive energy and energise others.
- You are a problem solver, are always solution orientated with a can do attitude.
- You’re a grafter - no task is too big or small for you, you’ll get stuck in whatever you need to.
- You drive your projects forward with intensity and are committed to driving-results collaboratively, we bring ideas to life in weeks rather than months.
- You get, give and encourage candid feedback so we can get better at what we do.
- You interact with mutual respect, cooperative, caring and helpful behaviour.
- You don't live in a world of good enough - you live in a world where we can do better and expect excellence from yourself and your teammates every day.
What’s in it for you
- Regular team socials
- Opportunity to travel with work
- Weekly free P.T and Meditation sessions
- Flexible working opportunity
- Generous staff discount on all MERABI products
- Dedicated days to furthering skills and personal development
- Work as a part of a unique and rapidly growing team
- Opportunity to make your mark in a globally known and expanding company
NADINE MERABI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.