We are looking for a full time Logistics Assistant to join our London based studio team. This role will be mainly set in our studio but some flexibility to work from home.
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Work closely with the Production team & Warehouse teams, ensuring all goods arrive on time
- Ensure all the correct import/export documentation is in place
- Work alongside the warehouse team, assisting with the coordination of inbound and outbound goods
- Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates to keep costs down where possible
- Provides weekly reporting
- Tracking shipments
- Proactively identifying and troubleshooting logistics challenges to ensure a seamless service.
Key Skills & Experience
- 2+ years Previous Logistics experience is required
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused and proactive
- General administration
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Zedonk experience is beneficial.