Email Marketing Manager (CRM)
Since 1971 we’ve been exploring the world through beauty and lifestyle products. We look a little different after fifty years, but our mission remains the same. Connecting people and cultures by sharing award-winning skincare products, lifestyle accessories and stories from around the world - and giving back to the people and places that inspire us along the way.
Crabtree & Evelyn started life as a tiny soap store in Boston, founded by wanderluster and entrepreneur, Cy Harvey. Living by the motto “Explore everything. Keep the best.”, Cy wasn’t afraid to dream big and try new things.
We’re looking for curious and ambitious minds like Cy’s to help bring his vision into the digital age, creating a modern, socially-led global beauty and lifestyle brand. The ideal CRM Manager candidate will be ready to roll up their sleeves, have a track record in CRM Management, development of the customer journey and driving targeted email campaigns, be analytical and ideally have used Emarsys or Klaviyo.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define & manage membership by building the Global CRM strategy which will include mapping and developing the customer journey for customer acquisition and retention.
- Define different profiles of customers, including data selection, segmentation and targets
- Understand & analyse customer data through the analysis of customer engagement, retention, conversion and marketing success
- Work with C&E’s Partnerships Manager to maximise our relationships with 3rd party platforms regarding collaborations, joint acquisition ventures etc.
- Stay up to date with current industry trends related to communication, creative and community development
- Manage the Global CRM budget and reporting on ROI, analysing emails performance, make recommendation and daily/ weekly reporting to leadership.
- Manage Global agency relationships and optimisation tools such as Emarsys, Moveable Ink and later, Klaviyo, whilst building and managing the email calendar
- Execute C&E’s CRM activation plan by defining and reviewing the content and email strategy from the digital marketing team as well as work closely with the Creative Team on the end-to-end briefing process
Experience, Education & Competencies Required:
- University degree in Marketing or Communications is desired but not essential
- Extensive knowledge and experience in building long-term customer relationships based on the mutual exchange of value
- Previous experience working in FMCG CRM (Retail a plus, Beauty is plus)
- Previous experience using Emarsys and or Klaviyo would be a huge advantage
- Proven success in driving customer acquisition and annual/lifetime value through a CRM strategy that you have implemented
- Experience building customer databases (Good GDPR understanding) and segmentation
- Experience in developing consumer lifecycles and bespoke CRM campaigns accordingly
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to present CRM performance, insights and recommendations to Senior Stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work cross functionally and deliver briefs
- A hands-on, self-motivated, flexible attitude is a must with a willingness to learn
- A passion to work in the beauty industry and a love for adventure and exploration!
What do we offer?
- Amazing staff discounts on our products
- Medicash healthcare scheme
- Life insurance
- Pension contribution from day 1
- 23 days holiday increasing to 25 after your first year
- Mental health day off as well as summer working hours
- Exploration Days off in addition to annual leave