Global Digital Marketing Manager
Crabtree & Evelyn is reinventing itself as a socially-led, digitally-driven company. We are looking for someone with a passion for our mission of exploration for growth, and the experience to create and curate a global society of explorers.
We are a modern brand that believes in building connections. We explore the world to craft distinctive experiences through our products and believe in connection – to ourselves, to others and to our world. Making the everyday life better. We are curious and enthusiastic and want to learn from the world. In making connections, we create the kind of complete beauty that is not only about what we look like but how we grow in body, spirit, mind and life. We stand for Exploration for Growth.
We live by four key values – Adventure (be curious and daring), Passion (be energetic and driven), Connection (be empathetic and engaging), and Authenticity (be real and raw). These will be your lodestones, and if these values do not set your blood racing and scream out who you are this is not the job for you.
As Global Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for supporting the online requirements of the business across performance marketing, CRM, content, data, analytics and ecommerce optimisation to drive brand awareness and optimize sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support PPC and digital activity across all markets, including suppring digital strategy, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimisation to ensure delivery against specific KPI’s.
- Drive affiliate marketing strategy and execution, manage relation with publisher and operate linkshare platform. In charge on driving KPIs and weekly reports.
- Conduct compatoitor analysis and market insights for UK, AU markets
- Partner with data and analytics team to generate meaningful insights to yield improved performance – across performance marketing & e-mail activities
- Producing useful reports and dashboards.
- Supporting Senior Digital Marketing Manager on the paid media calendar to plan campaigns, spend and brand activity accordingly
- Support Global Digital Marketing teams with project management & seasonal deadlines
- Act as an cross functional liaison while ensuring latest brand and promotional updates are received and clearly communicated to external partners, reflecting accordingly across all digital channels
- Assist cross functionally on the development of assets, including submitting creative briefs
- Analyze revenue and new customer acquisition performance
- Support Global Digital Marketing teams with template development and presentation, including but not limited to Excel & Powerpoint
- Assist with the development, delivery, roll-out and reporting of marketing initiatives that drive acquisition through owned and paid media.
- Constantly review ways of working, challenging what we do and the value it add and raise any new ideas
- Support partnership team on revenue driven partnerships
Experience & Competencies Required:
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, ESP’s & CMS’s
- Strength in attention to detail and a proactive attitude
- Team worker - able to work cross divisionally
- Demonstrate a can do attitude in an approachable manner
- Demonstrate a passion for both product and digital channels
- Awareness of competitor proposition - activity and ranges
- Adobe Creative Suite experience is advantageous
Education and Qualifications Required:
- University degree and/or Design related qualification
- CRM, CMS, ESP, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint