Product Development Accessories Intern
Reports to: Accessories Product Development Manager
The student will gain experience in:
- Assisting the Accessories Product Developers on the day-to-day running of the PD Department by:
- Keeping up to date stock take files for all raw materials
- Keeping updated the WIP report
- Inputting all Invoices on the Budget Tracker file
- Support on entering raw materials information in RML system, following the Calendar deadlines
- Research of new materials and techniques.
- Help ensuring all samples are received on time and preparing deliveries to factories and suppliers (track all packages sent & to be received)
- Assist on comments on prototypes, SMS, pre-production- and production samples when needed
- Quality control checks and Pre-show samples errands
- Archiving / boxing and recording samples
- Possible travel for the Company fashion show
- Responsible for getting all the raw material information (cost, composition, etc) from our vendors
- To have the opportunity to join PD team working closer to other departments: Production, Design, Finance… and get a better understanding about the Fashion Industry chain and decisions making process.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Ideally a graduate in accessories related studies like Handbags, Footwear or Jewellery products.
- IT skills including Office (Excel mainly), Illustrator and Photoshop and knowledge of RLM system would be a plus.
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Italian would be a plus
- Suitable department to share your Ideas and be involved in all the whole new collection process.