Merchandiser - White Label
Detail oriented, results driven, highly motivated and entrepreneurial individual sought for Merchandiser- White Label role. Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects for all White Label divisions (RTW and Accessories). Strong analytical skills pared with strategic business acumen.
- Analyze how merchandising decisions and results impact the total business- assess and respond to seasonal, yearly, and strategic trends.
- Use analytics to identify assortment opportunities and collaborate with all cross functional teams.
- Responsible for all system and document creation and maintenance: RLM, line lists, add/drop, price change memos, product knowledge decks.
- Communicate all post-presentation assortment updates and ensure systems are updated accordingly.
- Responsible for all line opening preparation including sample change memos, sales clinic preparation, line sheets, sample management, fabricated line sheets.
- Responsible for sku tracking and in-season reporting.
- Responsible for maintaining assortment sheets, pricing, and bi-weekly selling documents.
- Partner with sales and merchandising team to run analysis and prepare selling hindsight to help identify opportunities in the assortment.
- Create NRF Codes.
- Own market selling recaps and bi-weekly selling reports.
- Continuously seek deep competitor insight and trend prediction of category.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Merchandising or Planning.
- Team player, ability to work well with cross functional partners.
- Highly organized, able to shift priorities with a sense of urgency, have excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent product sensibility, conceptual ability, analytical skills, and comprehensive understanding of retail math.
- Excel expert, advanced knowledge of Powerpoint.
- Photoshop/InDesign knowledge a plus.
- RLM/ JOOR systems knowledge a plus.