You are responsible for the overall visual aspect of the brand. Design Lunya’s visual aesthetic from concept to finished execution. You take a problem-solving approach, and obsess over how to consistently push the envelope within design to intrigue and connect with our target consumer.
What you’ll do:
- Conceptualize ideas for product launches and evergreen visual elements
- Set the artistic tone for marketing projects using visuals to bring concepts to life
- In partnership with content manager, push innovation to achieve the creative director’s vision while making sure work meets the strategic briefs provided by brand team
- Iterate concepts to optimize them across websites, paid ads, email, text, catalogue, print ads, promotional items, packaging, physical installations, retail displays, etc.
- Execute all aspects of video and still photoshoots, including concepting, storyboarding / shot planning, model selection, styling, directing photographers, on-set logistics, etc.
- Manage post-production, including shot selects, touchup, sound and editing, supplemented by external freelancers and editors (demanding best-in-class excellence for any outsourced work).
- Hands on graphic design and photo editing
- Optimize the entire visual asset development process: identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and proposing new production processes and tools to support design operations
- Build strong relationships with the product design team to collaborate on the best way to showcase styles and ensure features are accurately + optimally represented in marketing assets.
- Maintain brand guidelines and train teammates in the proper use of identity and visual assets.
- Stay abreast of cutting edge trends in color, graphic design, photography, and style
- Report to Creative Director
Who you are:
- You combine creativity, graphic design, technical production skills, and a collaborative attitude
- Skilled in omni-channel creative, understanding how to tailor graphic design concepts across channels
- High level of accountability and motivation
- Skilled at multidimensional thinking - including still, video, and physical executions
- You are not only comfortable with, but happy to wear multiple hats when needed – and we bet you look good in hats, so why not?
- You are hard-working, driven, entrepreneurial, a team player and fun to hang out with
What you’ll need:
- 5-8+ years of graphic design experience
- Artistic, clean, luxe design aesthetic
- Adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced, ever-changing creative environment
- OCD-level attention to detail
- Hands-on photography skills
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to create and innovate on any type or size of project
- Degree in visual communication or graphic design
In addition to base compensation, this role will also provide a discount on Lunya goods, medical insurance, and PTO in accordance with company policy.
Who we are:
At Lunya, our small-but-mighty team is smart, creative, passionate, and entrepreneurial-minded, who meet the same superior standards we set for our products. We’re a young company so nothing is above or below you. Our company culture is special and unique – you’ll dig it, we promise.
Please send your resume, creative portfolio and social media links to email@example.com so that you can help us change the world – one bedroom at a time.