Retail Director - EU & UK
The Retail Director of EU & UK is an operations focused role which is responsible for leading the retail business operations in the regions by leading and developing the regional retail operations team and the stores-based teams, driving growth, profitability and customer excellence.
Working closely with the Head Office in Australia, you will implement and manage Zimmermann processes, policies, procedures and utilize tools to operate the brands stores consistently across the relevant store network, ensuring optimal in-store execution and KPI monitoring. You will foster talent development through retail training programs and leadership.
To be successful, you will be flexible, dynamic and eager to learn!
- To ensure customer satisfaction is achieved by every store and staff member
- To define strategy and work daily on action plans to achieve sales targets across stores.
- To maximize sales through attentive execution of Zimmermann store service strategies, tracking the sales performance of individual staff across all stores, and providing motivation through training and incentives in accordance with policies
- To develop market specific strategies around customer outreach, retention, and servicing
- To ensure regular reporting both written and oral to reports and company stakeholders concerning overall performance, expenses, staffing and recruitment
- To ensure that all team members achieve a superior standard of product knowledge to maximize sales
- To consistently provide leadership, set an example and be a role model for all team members
CLIENTS RELATIONS AND DATABASE
- To ensure that every store manager is managing and growing the Zimmermann client database through engaging and maintaining professional customer relationships ensuring full compliance with local legislation (GDPR) in accordance to Zimmermann P&P and expectations
- To ensure that store managers are communicating with their customer database on new launches, re-cuts and pre-orders or stock transfers in accordance to Zimmermann P&P and expectations
- To ensure that an exemplary standard of customer service is provided to every single customer across all EU & UK stores (VIPs and non- VIPs), in line with brand and department standards
TEAM: TRAINING AND PERFORMANCE
- To lead, train, mentor and motivate Store Managers & Store Team to achieve their KPI’s without exception
- To implement effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
- To ensure Zimmermann staff members are educated on Zimmermann Brand Vision, Mission, Values, Brand Personality, Core Customers, Collections and History of the brand in order to create a global brand and assist with the expansion of the brand.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong background in Regional Retail Management
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and influence internal teams and an ability to work cross-functionally, build partnerships and share knowledge
- Have a ‘hands on’ approach to teamwork
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.