You are a digital-first designer who enjoys working with a cool and modern aesthetic. You are responsible for the visual elements of the brand including layout, photo editing, typography, and video framing. You take a problem-solving approach, and obsess over how to consistently push the envelope within design to intrigue and connect with our target consumers.
What you’ll do:
- Multi-media layout design (website imagery, email, paid social ads, video ads, social media assets (IG, Tiktok, etc), digital banners, catalog, print & OOH ads, promotional items)
- Collaborate on brainstorming, concepting, executing and refining creative projects
- Generate and iterate unique design solutions to keep Lunya + Lahgo at the forefront of design trends.
- Protect and enhance the brand identity for both Lunya and Lahgo brands. Train team members and freelance production resources in the proper use of identity and visual assets.
- Help with studio production, including editing of photo and video
- Create press-ready files, check proofs and maintain quality control
- Assist with day-to-day creative needs, big or small
- Stay abreast of cutting edge trends in color, graphic design, photography, and style
- Report to Art Director
Who you are:
- BA in visual communication or graphic design
- 2+ years of professional experience as a graphic designer
- Adobe Ninja (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)
- Passion for design excellence
- Regularly meet deadlines while working independently
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A strong conceptual thinker with the ability to see perimeters as an opportunity
- Understanding of how to optimize for both desktop and mobile design
In addition to base compensation, this role will also provide a discount on Lunya goods, medical insurance, and PTO in accordance with company policy.
Who we are:
At Lunya, our small-but-mighty team is smart, creative, passionate, and entrepreneurial-minded, who meet the same superior standards we set for our products. We’re a young company so nothing is above or below you. Our company culture is special and unique – you’ll dig it, we promise.
Please send your resume, creative portfolio and social media links to email@example.com so that you can help us change the world – one bedroom at a time.