Sales Executive, UK
Miinto is going through an aggressive and exciting expansion plan in Europe and we are looking for a hard-working and creative Sales Executive to play a key role in Miinto’s next level of growth. The Sales Executive for the UK market will cooperate with a great global team of motivated people and be solely responsible for growing and expanding Miinto’s presence in the UK by signing new boutiques with Miinto. For the right person looking to prove themselves in a high growth company this is a great career opportunity. Work location will be our office in London or remote.
Come join us and help us transform the fashion industry!
We are a dynamic and young company with more than 250 employees, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform, and we expect to triple our business over the next 3 years. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
What you’ll do
- Sign new boutiques to Miinto and ensure company revenue objectives are met or exceeded
- Frequent time on the road for in-person meetings with customers and partners in the UK
- Attend industry events to generate sales leads
- Generating your own leads from a number of sources (eg internet, referrals, walk ins)Booking and attending a high volume of meetings per week with potential new boutiques (3+ meetings per week)
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Miinto, industry trends, and competitors
- Partner with various teams across sales/brands, marketing, business intelligence, category management and the management team to deliver solutions to clients
- Ensure all Miinto’s sales initiatives and actions are aligned with Miinto’s global mission, strategic objectives and values
- Updating and maintaining Pipedrive CRM regularly
What we’re looking for
- 1-3 years of proven track record managing accounts and developing new business within wholesale/fashion. We focus on career progression rather than total years of experience!
- An infectious enthusiasm for sales and hungry for success
- The ability to consistently hit targets and handle the challenges and pressures of a target driven role
- Capable of building new key relationships and utilising your existing network of boutiques/brands
- Knows how to roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done
- Able to travel around the UK when required
What to expect from us
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 nationalities around the world!
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- Vibrant, humorous and easy-going atmosphere with occasional social events
- Flexibility to manage your own time in order to maximise your performance
- Competitive salary and very attractive commission scheme as well as company discounts on Miinto
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business, with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team