Intern Buying Assistance (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
Every piece at Mytheresa has been hand-picked by our buying team to offer the finest edit in luxury fashion. Responsible for vendor communications, inventory management and achieving sales and gross margin targets, it’s so much more than just sitting front row.
To support our international Buying team we are currently searching for an Intern Buying Assistance based in our head office in Munich.
- Supports order entry and checks data accuracy
- Supports Buying Assistance Team in their daily activities
- Attendance of Weekly Teammeetings
- Supports Buying Assistance Team in Preparing Returns to the Vendors
- Involvement in current Projects
- Work closely with the Buying team as well as Retail, Warehouse, Pricing to ensure effective buying support
- Academic degree, ideally in Business Administration, Fashion or other relevant qualification
- Enthusiasm for international luxury fashion
- Reliability, detail orientation and the ability to work in a team
- Experienced with Excel, PDF and Photoshop
- Self-confidence as well as excellent manners
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English, additional German knowledge is an advantage
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.