Tomorrow is a multi-service business accelerator for fashion brands. The Group helps brands to develop and achieve sustainable growth through a fully integrated service offering that includes investment, sales and distribution, consultancy and production. Tomorrow is led by CEO Stefano Martinetto and Chief Revenue Officer Giancarlo Simiri, which they acquired in 2011, with a vision to champion and foster entrepreneurial creativity within the fashion industry. The Group now has a carefully curated portfolio of emerging and established talent, across premium and contemporary menswear, womenswear and accessories, each working with one or more of Tomorrow’s integrated services. Tomorrow’s headquarter is in London with offices and showrooms in London, Milan, Paris, New York and Hong Kong. It currently employs 150+ people across three continents.
We are seeking someone with UX and interface design experience to join our Digital Design team, supporting our investment brands and their D2C business, a key focus and growth driver within the business. You’ll report into and support the Digital Design Manager in creating holistic digital aesthetics and visual experiences that translate across channels and platforms. As part of the team, you will work to continually iterate and improve the customer user journey by identifying customer pain points and problems through various research and testing methods, and then helping explore various approaches to resolving it.
- Responsible for improving all aspects of the customer’s end-to-end interaction with the brand D2C sites.
- Audit current design of each screen or page of the D2C sites that the customer interacts with, ensuring that the UI visually communicates the design path and that the product logically flows from one step to the next.
- Support the Digital Design Manager in keeping digital style guides up to date for all of the investment brands, maintaining the high visual standards of each and ensuring a consistent design language is applied across digital assets.
- Conceptualize and implement the visual language, maintaining consistency in visual elements and defining site behavior, such as how to display error or warning states.
- Ensure consistency in designs for each of the investment brands across all digital channels.
- Define UI specifications, information architecture, and sitemaps.
- Conduct quarterly in-person user tests for each of the investment brands, observing the customer’s behavior as they interact with the branded sites and identifying verbal and non-verbal stumbling blocks. You will then take these insights to refine and iterate, creating a more optimal user experience.
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis.
- Build empathy with customers and find solutions to their problems: employing intuition, iterating and testing rapidly.
- Help implement and capture event-driven analytics across investment brand sites, using this to identify pain points in the user journey and developing solutions to overcome this.
- Conduct A/B testing to help improve site KPIs and deliver conversion optimization
- Create and refine customer personas, as part of a user-centric design process, for each of the investment brands, followed by user stories/journeys for each.
- Leveraging the user stories, develop and maintain design wireframes and mockups, providing feature recommendations and ensuring they are transformed into intuitive user interfaces.
- Identify key UX wins and learnings and apply them across the other investment brands where relevant.
- Work with the trade team to review product positioning and online marketing content to identify room for improvement.
- Provide advice and guidance to the marketing and brand creative teams on campaigns, projects, and promotional events as it relates to the digital user journey and experience.
Experience and skills
- Fluent in user-centered design best practices
- Experience building UX/UI designs across mobile/desktop/tablet
- Multi-tasker that can respond to changes quickly and able to prioritize across competing projects
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative process
- Strong problem-solving skills with both a creative and analytical approach
- Ability to interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Can collaborate and work flexibly within teams
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment – is proactive, agile and can adapt easily to change
- Enjoys an entrepreneurial, high-growth culture
- Understanding of interaction design, user interface design and visual design principles
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Fireworks, InVision