CRM/Email Marketing Manager
Tomorrow is a multi-service business accelerator for fashion brands. The Group helps brands to develop and achieve sustainable growth through a fully integrated service offering that includes investment, sales and distribution, consultancy and production. Tomorrow is led by CEO Stefano Martinetto and Chief Revenue Officer Giancarlo Simiri, which they acquired in 2011, with a vision to champion and foster entrepreneurial creativity within the fashion industry. The Group now has a carefully curated portfolio of emerging and established talent, across premium and contemporary menswear, womenswear and accessories, each working with one or more of Tomorrow’s integrated services. Tomorrow’s headquarter is in London with offices and showrooms in London, Milan, Paris, New York and Hong Kong. It currently employs 150+ people across three continents.
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our growing Digital team, supporting our investment brands and their D2C business, a key focus and growth driver within the business. You’ll report to our Head of Digital Marketing and be responsible for setting the strategy for and leading our email marketing plan, including the implementation and execution of an email marketing calendar, partnering with our design team to develop email templates for each investment brand, growing our subscriber base, and reporting against performance of the channel. You’ll also be responsible for the RFP and onboarding of a new ESP and work with our Digital Product Manager and dev agency to oversee the integration and rollout of this new partner. You’ll work closely across teams within Tomorrow, as well as directly with the brands and their creative teams, to drive the email channel and grow its share of total DM revenue. You’ll also support in setting the KPIs for the channel for each of the brands and delivering against them.
- Planning, developing, implementing and maintaining the overall email marketing strategy for each of the investment brands
- Identify target audience and grow our email databases for lead generation
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Stay up to date on best practices, trends and follow industry policies within email and SMS and pass these insights back to the design and marketing teams for implementation
- Continually carry out A/B testing across subject lines, copy, CTAs and visuals to ensure we are optimizing
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalisation and advanced features
- Partner with our ESP to ensure high deliverability across our brands
- Report on sales revenue generated from the channel and analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements, identifying key wins and learnings and apply them across the other investment brands where relevant.
- Prepare briefs for all emails to the design and marketing teams and collaborating closely with the ecommerce trade team to ensure the correct products are being pushed and the relevant promotional and trade campaigns are being featured.
- Create and design various CTAs and email templates
- Determine email marketing KPIs develop and present reports on a weekly basis to measure against them
Experience and skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities
- Multi-tasker that can respond to changes quickly and maintain accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience managing across multiple brands/stakeholders
- Commercially-minded outlook
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Exceptional organizational and data analytics skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment – is proactive, agile and can adapt easily to change
- Enjoys an entrepreneurial, high-growth culture
- Minimum 3-4 years direct experience in email marketing
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Strong project management skills and ability to work within tight timelines
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects