Digital Wholesale Administrative Assistant
Rainbowwave is an independent wholesale agency offering an integrated solution to communication and sales. From emerging RTW labels to established international brands we pride ourselves on providing our clients with bespoke, high-level support and strategic advice. The business supplies luxury retailers throughout the world with upcoming and established fashion brands such as Re/Done, Harris Wharf and Ancient Greek Sandals to name but a few.
Rainbowwave is looking to expand its digital wholesale function with an individual who can manage client and brand data with efficiency and accuracy, whilst providing excellent customer service.
The Role: Digital Wholesale Administrative Assistant
- Be a point of contact for brand account managers and their brands regarding all data uploads onto digital platform
- Brand information and data entry to support seasonal sales campaigns
- Work with the sales and digital team to provide problem solving solutions to any issues and queries in a timely manner
- Working closely with team to assist in managing seasonal upload traffic
- Maintain brand and sales information, ensuring information is correct and uploaded timely each season
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload effectively
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - must be comfortable dealing with administrative responsibilities.
- An interest, enthusiasm, and passion for premium quality product
- Experience in using digital order platforms such as NuOrder or Joor advantageous
- A dedicated, hardworking and committed individual
- Flexible working options available with the exception that reasonable time is spent in the office for sales campaigns and team/department work
- 22 days holiday (which increases with each year of service + 8 Bank holidays
- Clothing allowance
- Private healthcare
- Ride to work scheme
This is an exciting time to join Rainbowwave as its wholesale team grows. You will be part of a dynamic and diverse team who take pride in the brands and clients they service day to day.
Please note that Rainbowwave is unable to support visa applications at this time.
We aim to respond to relevant candidates as soon as possible, if you do not receive a response from us within 2-3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time, however we may keep your details on file in our Talent Pool database for up to 6 months. If you do not wish for details to be kept on file, please confirm in your Cover Letter.