Store Manager (full-time)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Store Manager to oversee our amazing flagship boutique in Belgravia. This outgoing person should thrive on responsibility, be hard-working, have bags of energy, be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
The Store Manager is responsible for creating and organizing a pleasant shopping environment for our clientele, managing the rota of store assistants and assist in other areas of the business when required.
- Providing excellent customer service and offering clients advice on products to persuade them to buy.
- Welcoming and assisting our high-end customers, retaining customer loyalty by giving appropriate and personalized advice.
- Replenishing the products on the sales floor whilst respecting the visual merchandising standards of the company.
- Keeping the sales floor & stock room neat, organized, clean and stocked at all times.
- Assisting with merchandising and inventory activities for stock coming into store.
- Processing transactions accurately and efficiently. Taking and recording orders through a computer system in person or over the phone/e-mail.
- Adhoc support for the online side of the business, customer requests, assisting with orders, updating system.
- Provide information and other services such as handling returns of merchandise & bespoke designs.
- Dealing with customer complaints in a patient and helpful manner and returns quickly and efficiently.
- Minimum 2-year experience in fashion retail luxury stores (ideally childrenswear)
- Passion for high end fashion & ideally children’s fashion
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Identification with the company
- Interpersonal communication
- Initiative, teamworking, hard working
- High attention to detail, organised.
- Self-motivated, multitasker, can prioritise.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A company culture centred on inspiring and empowering its employees
- Great shop & office location in buzzing Elizabeth Street, Belgravia (Victoria)
- Remuneration package based on experience and skill set
- Annual Leave entitlement above statutory
- Flexible working by effective rota management
- Statutory pension scheme
- Clothing Allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
If you feel you will be an ambassador of the brand, and will take pride in selling beautiful, high-quality products, you are super organised, have impeccable interpersonal skills, and want to develop your career in a retail business…. this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Pepa & Co, a boutique family business, is now a globally recognised luxury children’s brand, that is rapidly growing in strength & reputation, through its timeless and quintessentially British designs, with a special focus on the use of the finest quality materials. Founded in 2013 by Pepa Gonzalez, Pepa & Co, conceived and designed in London, manufactured in Spain in small production runs, often hand finished; Pepa & Co has earned worldwide recognition after The Duchess of Cambridge in 2016 chose the brand as her favourite to dress her children.
We’re entering an exciting stage of growth at Pepa & Co, and investing in new team members, larger offices, operational improvements. With a strong passionate team, we will take the company to the next level.