Community Marketing Associate
Ten Thousand is looking for a driven Community Marketing Associate to join our brand team. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and relentless student of the social media landscape who will help develop and execute our overall social media strategy. Working closely with our VP of Brand and Senior Manager of Community, you will be responsible for driving follower and engagement growth, managing content development and dissemination, engaging with core members of our community across all social channels, and supporting brand partnership and PR execution. With this role, you’ll be joining a very fast growing company at an early stage and will have the chance to learn about all facets of the business. For the right candidate, this is a unique opportunity for rapid career acceleration.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with VP of Brand and Senior Manager of Community to holistically develop and execute our overall social media strategy, across channels including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, and TikTok
- Drive follower and engagement growth across all social channels
- Work cross-functionally to manage the end-to-end process of bringing all social media content from concept to launch, including content delivery and copy
- Track and report on all social KPIs, consistently suggesting areas for growth and opportunities for improvement
- Proactively engage with posts from our athlete team and other target accounts
- Plan and execute social events and giveaways with partner brands that drive brand awareness and conversions
- Be a constant student of industry trends and provide expert guidance on platform developments and platform trends, translating them into actionable recommendations for content development
- Support brand partnership execution
- Support PR efforts with press relationship management
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in community marketing at a fast-growing e-commerce brand
- Strong creative eye and analytical mindset with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication, as well as copywriting skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Have a demonstrated ability to learn new topics and disciplines quickly
- Strong knowledge of social media marketing trends, best practices, and strategy
- Mobile content experience a major plus, including but not limited to mobile photography, editing, coloring, video, animations, and design
- Are proficient in Google Sheets and comfortable learning new platforms
- Have a GSD mentality
ABOUT TEN THOUSAND
Ten Thousand is the leading brand of premium men’s activewear. After launching with the world’s best training shorts, we have since expanded into a suite of gear designed to keep you going before, during, and after training – and we’re just getting started. We’re obsessed with making the best gear on the market and to make that happen we work with a team of amazing athletes across all modalities, from top CrossFitters competing in the CrossFit games to ultra-marathoners running in 100 miles races to elite members of the U.S. Special Operations Forces.
We’ve been featured in GQ, Esquire, Men’s Health, Gear Patrol, Runner’s World, and other leading lifestyle and fitness outlets, and we’re backed by leading consumer VCs and e-commerce titans. We're building the #1 training brand in the world, and we want you to be a part of it.