BPCM is looking for talented candidates to join our Fashion PR team as an Account Executive ideally with experience and interest in lifestyle fashion/outdoor gear or luxury fashion/accessories. We are looking for energetic, positive candidates with strong media relations, excellent editorial contacts and in-depth knowledge of the fashion industry and trends. Our agency offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance; our team members enjoy working in a collaborative, creative atmosphere with like-minded individuals.
Our ideal candidate must have three to five years of experience in luxury fashion & accessories brand PR or Marketing within an agency or in-house with proven placements. You should have experience in drafting press releases, developing creative story angles and crafting pitches. You will get to manage a portfolio of fashion accounts alongside senior team members, develop communication plans, implement public relations tactics and coach junior team members.
Responsibilities will be (but are not limited to):
- Securing strategic press coverage (features as well as product placement) in national and key regional magazines, newspapers, TV and online media outlets.
- Maintaining strong relationships with Fashion Directors, key fashion editors, relevant fashion stylists and bloggers
- Exhibiting strong writing, communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, agency and colleagues
- Plan, develop and advise clients on integrated and measurable PR strategies
- Multitasking across multiple client accounts and projects under deadline
- Ensuring that key milestones and projects are on track, within prescribed and on budget
- Ensuring that client and stylist’s requests are fulfilled, delivered on time and are value-producing
- Creation, maintenance and timely distribution of editorial reports, press and budgetary tracking documents.
- Generating creative ideas and solutions to everyday problems and challenges
- Taking ownership for specific projects without supervision
- Working with Senior Account Executive to manage client timelines and budgets
- Brainstorming creative partnership and activation ideas for clients
Desired Skills & Experience:
- MUST HAVE 3-5 years of experience in an agency or in-house background in Luxury brand PR, Marketing and/or VIP Services.
- College degree – ideally in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or a related field.
- Experience ideally with Men’s media outlets including blogs and networks, helpful to have a level of interest and proficiency in New Media landscape
- Strategic and innovative with overall knowledge of fashion and celebrity culture
- Seasoned writing skills
- Passionate about championing DEI initiatives internally and externally
- Expertise in and established relationships within short-lead media
- Advanced presentation skills - ability to manage and gain confidence of client
- Strong project and people management skills