PHP Backend Developer
As the PHP Backend Expert Developer you will contribute to our existing Magento 2 project and numerous tailor-made development projects. As a developer in the application systems team, you will be working alongside other development team members on different projects across the company utilizing your skills and expertise while learning new and exciting technologies along the way.
Some of What You’ll Do:
- Participate in the definitions of architectures and define good development practices
- Work with various departments, such as finance and marketing to identify needs and act as an expert and technical advisor
- Support and train the web team to become Magento experts
- Develop and modify new e-commerce extensions in PHP and Magento 2
- Create and work with applications ensuring communication between ERP software and Magento websites
- Work with the team to create Web modules using APIs
- Ensure quality assurance by testing code and performing code reviews
- Optimize sites
- Implement technical optimizations specific to organic referencing (SEO)
- Creating high quality programming solutions using Code Sniffer, PSR Standards, writing UNIT Tests and never forgetting about code performance
Some of What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in PHP and MySQL
- High level of OOP knowledge: PHP 7.x, flexibility in terms of Magento Architecture (with focus on Magento 2).
- Experience in Varnish cache, Nginx
- Database Solutions knowledge and programming skills in SQL: PL/SQL / MySQL / PostgreSQL.
- Building high-availability integrations layers with JSON, REST & SOAP, WebAPI
- Proven skills in GIT, Branching Strategies.
- Experience in working with AGILE Methodology (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Software Engineering knowledge: SOLID, CRUD, Design Patterns, OOP Principles etc.
- Strong knowledge in the development of Rest Api / Web Services
- Experience in Magento a major plus
Some of Who You Are:
- Always ahead of the curve both technologically and technically
- Capacities to identify and solve issues
- Good verbal and written aptitudes
- Excellent Team Player
- Contribute as part of an agile team
- Evolve in a continuous development and deployment environment
- Meticulous and methodical