Fit Spec Technician
Moose Knuckles is thriving and we continue to grow by over 50% every year
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe in inclusion, we believe in self-expression, we believe in no judgement and we believe in individualism.
WHO WE ARE
We are bold, we are tenacious, we are courageous and brave.
We are a cast of characters;
We embrace our differences and we share our likenesses.
Some of What’s in it for You!
- New and freshly renovated offices, designed and built to the LEED Silver environmental standard
- Summer Fridays
- Paid Personal Days
- Employee Loyalty Reward Program
- Generous welcome gift
- Company events
As the Fit Spec Technician, you will be responsible for, measuring, fitting, making comments and following
up with the vendors. You will also verify grading, workmanship and all details to ensure sample meets
Some of what you’ll do:
- Assisting preparation of initial specs for each style using established blocks
- Comparing the garment sample to the specs, sketch and tech pack created by the design team/fit manager
- Correcting fit issues and communicating changes to the overseas makers using Excel and Illustrator
- Verifying samples before fitting and correct garment after fitting
- Maintaining accurate product size and fit specifications in the finished garment
- Follow up and proceed with any changes related to Fit & spec in the tech packs
- Advise production/design of major changes/issues in the Fit & Spec of garment
Some of what you need:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in fits
- Experience working with outerwear a must
- Understanding of outerwear construction
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite and Excel
- Momentis an asset