Senior Social Media Manager
The Foundation is looking for a Senior Social Media Manager to oversee social media content programs across multiple brands in the portfolio and various digital media channels. Our ideal candidate is an expert in the ever-evolving social media and digital marketing world who can merge passions for creativity, visual storytelling, social good, and strong branding in a way that drives, develops, and engages a growing audience.
In this role, you'll be expected to drive business objectives and opportunities across the channel while partnering with brand marketing and digital marketing to convey stylized editorial content that speaks to the product, lifestyle, and giving impact. This individual will be an expert on digital media marketing trends to build out social strategies, ideate with internal stakeholders, and oversee social content distribution and execution of plans. In addition, our Social Media Marketing Manager will develop and refine strategies, brainstorm and execute unique ideas, and present performance results.
▪ Lead social media strategy, planning, and execution, including ongoing/daily brand posts, social campaigns, platform management, and consumer engagement.
▪ Provide social insight and point of view in developing 360 planning, calendaring, and guidelines for brand marketing campaigns and programs.
▪ Serve as brand social lead, developing and executing best-in-class social strategy and programs aligned with stakeholders and cross-functional partners, with a shared goal to increase engagement and improve organic social traffic to the website.
▪ Stay updated on new social media tools, best practices, competitive activity, and other social media leaders to best leverage technology and trends.
▪ Be a proponent within the brand to identify and execute on high-potential opportunities.
▪ Maintain a consistent voice, personality, and look and feel for the brand across all social media channels.
▪ Own social content strategy and accompanying amplification recommendations.
▪ Provide ad-hoc, biweekly, and yearly analysis of social performance.
▪ Partner with Retail Marketing to oversee strategy and support execution of local retail, social accounts.
▪ Define and establish a social content calendar for the brand, including developing content concepts from idea to execution.
▪ Create social assets that meet marketing needs as needed.
▪ Share-out social content calendar and planning in key business planning and with channel stakeholders.
▪ Actively shape and execute digital content and brand storytelling initiatives; develop a framework for establishing editorial content strategies partnering with brand and product marketing and creative stakeholders.
▪ Partner with internal Creative team to lead production on video content for key brand initiatives, including strategizing, ideating, writing briefs, on-set production, and overall project management as needed.
▪ Engage with social communities to drive favorable conversations, ensuring brand-related questions, comments, and opportunities are addressed with speed, good judgment, and alignment with brand stakeholders.
▪ Build and scale digital influencer strategy in partnership with PR and digital marketing teams.
▪ Efficiency in multi-tasking, a high degree of organization, and ability to prioritize.
▪ Creative thinker with the ability to successfully follow through on and execute new ideas.
▪ Proficiency in media distribution and channel insights.
▪ Strong experience with social scheduling tools.
▪ Driven, self-starter who can build and deploy strategic planning and execute tactically.
▪ Strong experience collaborating with multiple key stakeholders, ensuring the most optimized course of action is achieved.
▪ A keen eye for visual/styled creativity and aesthetics.