Senior SEA Manager - Teamlead (m/f/x)
Carhartt WIP is part of the Work In Progress Holding AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
We´re looking for you as a Senior SEA Manager - Teamlead (m/f/x)!
- Strategic and operational responsibility for the SEA strategy for several countries
- Monitoring and optimisation of the defined strategy in relation to defined goals and KPIs
- Establishment/takeover of the Marketing-Reports
- Working closely with the eCom team to define and measure cross-channel strategies
- Work with the design team to improve the funnel conversion rate
- Medium-term development of your own team
- Coordination of agencies and partners
- University degree in Business Management with focus in marketing or comparable training
- Relevant professional experience as sea-manager
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (especially Excel) as well as in common SEA-tools (e.g. Google & Microsoft Ads)
- Conceptual thinking and analytical skills with the ability to identify trends
- Independent, structured and result-oriented style of work
- Good technical process understanding
- Convincing and solution-oriented communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, written and spoken, every other language is advantageous
Berlin (Kreuzberg) / Germany