SENIOR DESIGNER WOMENS HAUTE COUTURE & READY-TO-WEAR
Del Core is currently seeking a Senior Designer for its Women’s Haute Couture and Ready-To-Wear collection to join the Design Team.
The ideal candidate is highly creative and knowledgeable about the world of fashion, with experience working within a team of designers on multi-product collections (clothing, accessories, leather goods) for international luxury companies. We are looking for a professional that has 5 to 10 years of experience in this role with growing responsibility.
You would be responsible for the following activities:
• Directly supporting the Creative Director in the creation of the Women’s Haute Couture and Ready-To-Wear collection;
• Researching new trends and developing creative proposals that are line with the Brand’s identity;
• Developing sketches to guide product development and relevant teams in the correct development of the collection within the required times;
• Working and projecting on mannequins;
• Overseeing and controlling the progress of the collection;
• Preparing and participating in collection fittings.
• Excellent hand drawing skills;
• Excellent knowledge of software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop;
• Fabric and material knowledge;
• Highly skilled in creative research and knowledge of trends and competitors;
• Creative, flexible, and determined team player, able to handle stress;
• Good level of English;
• Degree and/or diploma in Fashion Design with excellent knowledge of History of Art, Costume and Fashion;
• Previous experience in luxury good companies, preferably but not limited to Haute Couture.
Please send us your CV and up-to-date portfolio to be considered for this role.