Head of eCommerce
ALEXACHUNG is looking for a performance driven Head of eCommerce experienced in building, leading and running all areas of eCommerce for a SME, focussing on UX, acquisition and creating an omnichannel experience whilst reflecting the core values and aesthetic of the brand.
- Responsible for Design, UX, Content, Product Upload, SEO, Navigation, Information Architecture, Online Technical Infrastructure (Platform, Store Fronts, Payment and Logistic systems), Performance and Functionality.
- Develop, implement and enhance the global e-commerce & digital marketing strategy and calendar.
- Deliver website performance and customer experience to increase engagement and conversion rates; drive revenue and profitability whilst ensuring it is fully aligned with the brand ethos.
- Manage the complete online journey from start to finish, from the product selection, campaigns and product imagery through to the packaging and delivery of the product and customer service.
- Manage and develop the eCommerce Assistant and oversee the development agencies and warehouse team.
- Identify and implement new opportunities to drive sales, visibility and efficiencies through development and 3rd parties.
- Alongside the Marketing Team, manage the execution of all online marketing initiatives to drive sales and acquisition including: paid search, socials, email marketing and retargeting. Determining key consumer targets, insights, needs, wants and behaviours through segmentation, ad strategy and funnel development.
- Provide all relevant reporting and analytics to team members, executive leadership and investors.
- Shopify Plus experience essential
- 4 years + as an eCommerce Manager or equivalent
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Must be proficient in excel, google analytics and photoshop
- Self-motivated individual with analytical and problem-solving skills; a comprehensive understanding of retail and exceptional written and oral communication skills.
Launched in May 2017, the London based advanced-contemporary womenswear brand ALEXACHUNG is the brainchild of Alexa Chung, the human, born in Hampshire, 1983. With nearly a decade's experience in designing clothes, curating capsules and being a front-woman for other brands, Alexa's idea of starting her own label has been warmly incubating in her mind for some time.
ALEXACHUNG draws from and expands upon a much-lauded idiosyncratic sense of style, and extensive design, and creative direction projects. The model, muse and journalist distils over a decade of experience in the fashion industry, whilst navigating new territory to deliver a concise and curated collection packed with personality, humour and an innate understanding of the Zeitgeist.
ALEXACHUNG presents two main collections, and multiple small capsule collections per year and is distributed through www.alexachung.com and sold in 30 countries.
ALEXACHUNG provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.