PRODUCTON AND SUPPLY CHAIN INTERN
- Support with issuing POs to vendors and monitor the on-time delivery of goods in the warehouses (based in Italy and US).
- Contributing in required activities to finalize shipments to clients (download PL from the system and create them for US clients, support warehouse in case of issues, IFI creations).
- Correspondence with clients to inform them about ready goods to ship.
- Administration of the Return to Vendor (create file to send to the client and update tracker)
- Download and elaborate the weekly shipping reports to be shared with sales teams.
- Monitor usage of packaging, coordinating all involved parties, ensuring that when they are low, each product is replenished.
- Take part and support the Production and Supply Chain Assistant Manager in weekly meetings with Ecommerce, press and wholesale team to give update on deliveries.
The role of the Production and Supply Chain Intern is to provide administrative and reporting support pertaining to production and logistics.
You will assist and support the Production and Supply Chain Assistant Manager in ensuring optimization of operations so as to positively impact on warehouse/vendors management and on time deliveries.
This role will include exposure and collaboration with all the internal teams at Malone souliers (E-commerce, Marketing, Finance, Sales).