Head of E-commerce
Title: Head of Ecommerce
Reporting To: CEO
We are looking for a performance driven Head of Ecommerce experienced in building, leading and running all areas of ecommerce for a SME, focussing on UX, acquisition and creating an omnichannel experience whilst reflecting the core values and aesthetic of the brand.
- Responsible for Design, UX, Content, Product Upload, SEO, Navigation, Information Architecture, Online Technical Infrastructure (Platform, Store Fronts, Payment and Logistic systems), Performance and Functionality.
- Develop, implement and enhance the global e-commerce & digital marketing strategy and calendar.
- Deliver website performance and customer experience to increase engagement and conversion rates; drive revenue and profitability whilst ensuring it is fully aligned with the brand ethos.
- Manage the complete online journey from start to finish, from the product selection, campaigns and product imagery through to the packaging and delivery of the product and customer service.
- Manage and develop the Ecommerce Assistant and oversee the development agencies and warehouse team.
- Identify and implement new opportunities to drive sales, visibility and efficiencies through development and 3rd parties.
- Alongside the Marketing Team, manage the execution of all online marketing initiatives to drive sales and acquisition including: paid search, socials, email marketing and retargeting. Determining key consumer targets, insights, needs, wants and behaviours through segmentation, ad strategy and funnel development.
- Provide all relevant reporting and analytics to team members, executive leadership and investors.
- Shopify Plus experience essential
- 4 years + as an Ecommerce Manager or equivalent
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Must be proficient in excel, google analytics and photoshop
- Self-motivated individual with analytical and problem-solving skills; a comprehensive understanding of retail and exceptional written and oral communication skills.