Product Developer @A-ColdWall*
PRODUCT DEVELOPER / WOVENS
A-Cold-Wall* are seeking a skilled and highly motivated Product Developer to join their London based team.
The successful candidate will be expected to work across all RTW woven product categories from design handover to delivering the collection samples. This will require strong organisational skills as well as the passion and drive to create innovative, market leading products.
- Create and maintain tech packs and BOMs. Continuously update and maintain the BOM on Zedonk throughout the product’s lifecycle
- Work closely with the Garment Technologist to maintain consistency of quality and fit across the product range
- Ensuring all elements of construction are correct for the garment style, advising on improvements as/when needed
- Launching product to suppliers, becoming the main point of contact for all development communication
- Building and maintaining strong relationships across the supply chain
- Managing the proto sample schedule for all product, ensuring samples are delivered in time to meet all key milestones through development
- Organising fabric orders for sampling, ensuring fabric is in the factory on time as neeed
- Organising all CMT trim and material orders for sampling
- Control of trim orders and supplier allocations for SMS
- Update development trackers and make available for weekly meetings in order to ensure calendar dates and timelines are being adhered to
- Supporting on special projects, made in house, capsules and collaborations as required
- 5+ years relevant product development experience
- Experience of performance/technical outerwear advantageous
- Solid understanding and a track record of both wholesale and eComm development cycles and critical paths
- Experience working with (ideally in) factories and a detailed understanding of manufacturing techniques.
- An excellent knowledge of garment construction methods, finishing, wash, dye and printing techniques essential
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for fashion and creative industries
- Team player who takes initiative and can handle fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Bi-lingual (English, Italian, French, Mandarin, Portuguese) is a bonus
- A relevant design qualification to BA (Hons) standard or equivalent
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and Zedonk