Axel Arigato is offering a full-time position for a Brand Manager to join the Brand Marketing team at the head office in Gothenburg. Working within our Brand Marketing team, you'll be responsible for bringing the Axel Arigato brand to life. The role includes supporting the full life-cycle of brand marketing activities within digital content and brand strategy, from e-commerce to photoshoot planning and social media curation to copywriting and posting on our platforms.
In this role you represent a crucial spider in the web of digital content and campaigns as you will be coordinating between Ecommerce and Marketing teams. You will also be responsible for supporting, coordinating and managing a growing team of 3.
The Brand Manager reports directly to the company’s Brand Director.
- Responsible for leading the full life-cycle of e-commerce assets, digital content and social media: planning, budgeting, coordination and sign off of the digital production flow with the various teams involved.
- Lead the content strategy and deliver content needs for all brand platforms in line with the Drop of the week schedule and marketing calendar. Manage all internal and external photoshoots and develop creative storyboards for content shoots.
- Own all social media channels, maintain strong understanding of social platforms and take an active role in developing tailored strategies.
- Master the Axel Arigato voice and review and develop engaging copy for our daily business.
- Support with the execution & ideation of special projects, brand collaborations and customer engagement activities in order to maximise brand awareness.
- Provide inspiration and direction for the team.
- Develop best practice processes, build brand decks and guidelines to drive consistency and maintain the brand tone of voice across multiple channels.
- Responsible for quality and productivity. Organize the entire activity of the team and structure tasks ensuring lean operations. Provide support and manage a growing team of 3.
- Work closely with Brand Director to reflect the core brand DNA across all customer.
- Assist the Brand Director on projects and ad/hoc assignments.
- Be the point of contact for content and assets internally.
- Reporting and presenting regularly on campaign plans and performance.
- Encompass an inclusive culture and positive team environment.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of at least 3
- A creative heart and commercial head - bring a balance of both to help form a brand that speaks to our community and drive sales.
- Deep understanding of the Ecommerce and DTC environment and the role of content in both driving commercial success and acting as a brand window.
- A good understanding of digital marketing and social media platforms
- Experience in managing multiple work-streams in an entrepreneurially-driven team
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbally.
How to apply:
Please apply by submitting your CV and portfolio (optional but preferred). We will hire as soon as we find the right fit and therefore, the position might be filled before the last day of application.