About the job Allies Group is a fast-growing global skincare company with 2 brands (www.alliesofskin.com and www.psaskin.com) that celebrates diversity among all people and their skin types and colours.
Our products are sold globally in major international multi-store retailers like Sephora, ASOS, Cult Beauty, DOUGLAS, SPACENK, Harrods, Galleries Lafayette, Anthropologie, as well as thorough our own eCommerce platform and through Amazon.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate to support and execute our social media marketing strategies, including channel management, community engagement and content creation, focusing on Tik Tok. You are an excellent communicator with strong and succinct writing skills, the ability to easily and authentically adopt a brand's voice and a keen understanding of the current social media landscape. You must be a flexible and creative self-starter who is able to work within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment and support multiple projects at once.
This position will work closely with creative, product development, sales & Regulation teams in our Berlin headquarters.
• Execute monthly social media marketing calendar by planning, scheduling, and publishing day-to-day cross channel content for TikTok. Supporting with other new Social channels, aligning timelines with new product launches and relevant cultural events when required.
• Lead community management efforts by engaging with community members via comments, direct messages, and emails on TikTok on a daily basis.
• Create 4-6 TikTok videos per week, contributing to the strategy, vision, and voice of our brands.
• Work with in-house graphic designers and photographers to create original content that’s fresh, relevant, disruptive and seasonal.
• Supplement social asset collection by shooting and editing in-house content for our social channels.
• Report on weekly KPI’s and performance benchmarks on managed social channels.
• Research and stay on top of trends in the digital landscape and share key learnings on a weekly basis.
• 2-3+ years of experience working within social media, preferably in beauty.
• Familiarity with best practices for TikTok content creation.
• Experience using insights to develop and optimize overall social strategy.
• Strong photo and video content creation skills.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, and GIF creation is a huge plus
• Positive attitude and collaboration skills.
• Work with increasing independence and autonomy.
• Experience in the Beauty industry is a plus.
• Self-starter who is comfortable owning and driving projects involving multiple deliverables to tight deadlines.
• Ability to give insightful and strategic creative feedback to cross-functional teams – can craft decks and present back key learnings and takeaways.
• Ability to communicate fluently in English