Acne Studios is looking for project manager who will manage the overall planning and steering of sustainability goals within the day-to-day operations. You will join Acne Studios at a time when we are strengthening our sustainability ambition.
You are an experienced project manager with the ability to translate sustainability strategies into actionable initiatives and able to bring clarity to complicated and demanding projects. You have a good understanding of sustainability matters within the fashion industry and how these are addressed and managed on a corporate level.
This is a project-based position of approximately one year with possibility of extension.
Tasks include, but are not limited to
- Develop and implement project plans and processes that drive efficiency and productivity
- Responsible to plan and monitor project progress and deadlines of respective work groups
- Report to respective managers and revise targets and objectives when necessary
- Create documentation and presentations that effectively convey complex subjects
- Create training and awareness programs across the organization on sustainability matters, goals and initiatives
- Follow global sustainability developments and maintain keen understanding on the broader industry
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in project management, and/or development or production within fashion
- Experience within sustainability is meriting
- Proficient communication skills in written and spoken English
- Proficient in MS Office applications, particularly Excel
- An experienced & confident speaker that is comfortable working closely with a wide range of teams
- Ability to influence and engage across all levels of the organization
- Flexible and positive mindset with the ability to manage multiple project deadlines
- Strong organizing skills and an action- and solution-oriented approach
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly register your application as soon as possible. Please ensure your application is written in English and contains a CV and a cover letter.