Assistant Store Manager, Macau
- Macau S.A.R, Macau
- Closing date
- 9 Jan 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
Burberry is always on the lookout for exceptional Assistant Store Manager to join our Macau retail team. Within this role, you will be supporting the Store Manager to drive business performance with supervision of sales team to ensure great customer experiences.
About the Role
- Manage and motivate the team to drive business, lead the team to improve overall selling skills and close sales in order to achieve store sales goals and KPIs
- Act as a role model demonstrating sales leadership to the team, Coach and develop the team to ensure all customers serviced in the store are given the full Burberry Experience in line with brand strategies
- Support the team to build and develop own Client portfolio, ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management.
- Work closely with the Store Manager to identify, recruit, develop and retain talents
- Hold a good understanding of the business and effectively communicate needs and ideas to bring the business to next level, put in place action plans to boost business and maximize product performance
You will have:
- Solid Team management Skills and leadership
- Interpersonal skills, professional attitude, business mindset
- Ability to handle complex customer service issues; (i.e. dissatisfied customers, complaints, returns, repairs & after-sales)
- Able to use a fluent and professional dialogue with clients and staffs
Please note, when applying for this vacancy, you are not applying for an open position but to a talent pool for future vacant opportunities.
As positions become available, applicants who meet the required criteria and screening requirements identified for the role may be contacted for further assessment.
At Burberry, we believe that creativity open spaces for ourselves, our customers and our communities
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Macau S.A.R || Not Applicable || Macau S.A.R || Retail || 5536 || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert