We are looking for an energetic, passionate Senior Marketing Executive to join to Brand Marketing team at Cath Kidston. Reporting into the Head of Brand Marketing you will be a key part of the team responsible for campaign planning and execution both in the UK and International markets. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a global consumer brand.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Support the Head of Marketing /Creative Director by
- Project managing key marketing initiatives and campaigns from briefing to evaluation
- Create Clear project briefs to define Key products and messaging.
- Reporting regularly on the strength and success of marketing initiatives
- Planning and executing a calendar of activity to drive brand engagement amongst the core customer demographic and to acquire and elevate new customers.
- Managing the Marketing Activations calendar of Key Seasonal Stories and product launches.
- Support revival of Cath Kidston in creation of Press & Brand activation moments and large scale press events.
- Actively participate in brainstorming and Idea-generating sessions. Ability to partner with the Creative Team to develop ideas and compelling campaigns.
- Support the flagship store by
- Planning and executing a calendar of world-class marketing activities to surprise and delight customers and drive footfall and sales
- Identifying key opportunities to market to International visitors
- Working closely with the store manager on opportunities to target local businesses
- Actively seeking new opportunities in the UK to engage existing and potential customers with our brand
- Partnering other members of wider team (Social Media, Creative and Digital/Marketing) to ensure alignment, gain support and deliver appropriate activities for each channel.
- Working with other key functions within the Marketing, Digital and Creative function to ensure synergy of approach; delivery of brand message and maximum budgetary impact (e.g. Creative, Social Media, VM, Comms, Brand activation events)
- Keeping marketing calendars, budgets and planners up to date to ensure consistency
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Demonstrate a key understanding of Seasonal Storytelling, Campaign objectives and strategies, to deliver to creative/brief.
- Lead and manage Social Media influencer campaigns
- Lead and manage gifting strategy aligned to press and influencer strategic objectives
- Communicate Marketing Campaigns and Collaborations with legal team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent combination of education and years of experience
- Strong project management skills, including experience with critical paths and the ability to multi task, managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in marketing, ideally within a retail or fashion/lifestyle consumer goods environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with individuals at all organizational levels
- An understanding of the briefing and production of marketing materials
- Naturally organised, with an eye for detail
- Strong sense of the brand’s aesthetics and personality
- Positive Team player and collaborative
- Creative and innovative thinker with a good visual eye
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Sense of urgency; fast thinker
- Numerate with excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrates a passion for retail, fashion and design