Showroom Assistant (Talent)
About The A List:
The A List is a full service, influencer and experiential global marketing firm, creating live and digital experiences, innovative strategies and campaigns for fashion and lifestyle brands.
About the Role:
The A List is seeking an enthusiastic and collaborative Showroom Assistant. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing team and make a positive impact within the company. The role will include heavy scheduling, administrative support and maintaining The A List Showroom. An ideal candidate will be personable, calm and organized under pressure, have the ability to multitask and problem solve, and is eager to learn in a dynamic environment.
Roles + Responsibilities:
- Schedule meetings, calls and appointments and maintain calendars for showroom team
- Take detailed notes on any client calls and format to circulate to team
- Support on celebrity and digital influencer seedings/giftings including (and not limited to) updating client status reports, placing orders for products, maintaining spreadsheets, organizing shipping and receiving, tracking talent placements, keeping inventory, etc.
- Manage and update select retainer client wrap reports and case studies
- Identify and keep up to date with social media trends
- Unpacking merchandise and pulling gifting package
- Provide support on all showroom admin as needed
- Entry level or 1 year entertainment assistant experience
- Ability to make independent decisions on a daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks
- Organization and prioritization are the core elements of this position's responsibilities. You must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to prioritize tasks.
- Must collaborate with other administrators and support personnel, management and clients on a regular basis
- Must possess strong writing skills and be proficient in a variety of styles, from creative to professional to technical to education and more
- Knowledge of Keynote, Powerpoint, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop