Community Manager (m/f/x) - Paris
Carhartt WIP is part of the Work In Progress Holding AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
We´re looking for you as a Community Manager (m/f/x) in Paris!
- Working with teams across Paris and Berlin to help build and execute our social media strategy
- Developing & organizing the editorial planning
- Daily monitoring and animation of multiple social media profiles of the brand
- Connected to the Customer Service Team, ensuring the support of customers reaching out to the brand on social media.
- Create & maintain social media profiles up to date
- Assist with crisis management
- Review and moderate User Generated Content
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insights on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness and to derive a recommendation for action
- Guiding & participating on content creation
- University degree in Digital Marketing, Communication or comparable training
- Relevant professional experience as community manager is a must
- Excellent understanding of Social Media and its various worlds and communities
- Good knowledge of fashion, music, skateboarding, art & pop culture
- Good knowledge of Social Media Management & Analytic tools
- Conceptual thinking and analytical skills with the ability to identify trends
- High customer empathy, enthusiasm, and good communication skills
- Good technical process understanding
- Perfect English mandatory, written and spoken, French & German is advantageous