E-Commerce Copywriter (m/f/x)
Carhartt WIP is part of the Work In Progress Holding AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
We´re looking for you as an E-Commerce Copywriter (m/f/x)!
- Writing product copy
- Writing newsletter and social media copy
- SEO-related tasks, such as landing pages, guides, and category descriptions
- Writing and editing content for our e-commerce “Journal” platform
- Writing and editing copy for marketing materials used for collaborations and special projects
- Liaising with marketing and design teams, to help define and amplify key messages in how we communicate
- Prior experience in e-commerce and SEO
- An understanding of fashion, art, music, culture, and how it relates to Carhartt WIP
- Prior experience of writing about clothing and a detailed understanding of product
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Native in English, fluency in German, French, Italien or Spanish is a plus
Berlin (Kreuzberg) / Germany