Showroom Operations Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organised and systematic individual to join a dynamic and fast-paced multi-brand fashion showroom and studio space.
The role is diverse and involves a number of responsibilities that ensure the smooth running of the London studio/ office and showrooms in London and Paris.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hands on individual to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of running a busy fashion showroom and store space.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Office management, ensuring the smooth running of the office and studio space, re-ordering any supplies and managing the general upkeep and appearance of the space
- Courier Management, handling shipping and deliveries, advising on customs and duties and ensuring that all deliveries are tracked and monitored
- Showroom diary management – liaising with all departments to ensure the space is organised, dates are confirmed and all showroom equipment is accounted for.
- Health and Safety Management, overseeing risk assessments, booking external contractors and handling the insurance and company policies to ensure a safe working environment.
- Assisting with the organisation of events within the space – inc. sourcing caterers, suppliers, contractors and helpers
- Supplies management e.g. – re-ordering day to day kitchen, bathroom supplies, office supplies, showroom supplies to fit the needs of the business and keep within budget
- Research and sourcing for London showroom equipment and store fittings and equipment
- IT and devices management, working with our external IT company on any troubleshooting,
- Working closely with the Sales Department and Company Directors to assist where needed across the business
- Assisting in managing all showroom operations and logistics between London and Paris (when applicable)
- Assisting in managing showroom helpers and models during sales - including model casting
- Leading the assemble of showroom displays, and managing floor plans effectively
- Managing the maintenance and general up-keep of the store space (helping with any shop floor moves, re-merchandising and rebuilds) – May include heavy lifting and manual handling
- Storage and inventory management in both London and Paris storage locations. Ensuring detailed knowledge of stock and equipment for each season
- Invoice, budget and receipt management, working closely with the director and our external accounting company.
- Travel Management for the whole company – inc. sourcing and booking transport and accommodation
- Administration assistance – inc. assisting the Director with admin tasks and calendar management
The Ideal Candidate
- Extremely organised with a logistic mind
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
- IT Savvy knowledge
- Strong sense of initiative and can-do attitude
- Very good project management and organisation skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to prioritise tasks and maintain workloads independently
- Ability to problem-solve, and be resourceful
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Confident using Microsoft Office
Must be available to start ASAP
Must be available to travel internationally