Creative Content Producer
Axel Arigato is offering a full-time position for a Creative Content Producer at the head office in Gothenburg. The Creative Content Producer will work closely with the Brand Director on the artistic direction and crafting and conceptualising the brand vision, building a stronger visual universe and narrative. The Creative Content Producer will be responsible for developing and executing digital content and creative assets that are innovative, high-performing and on-brand. The role is cross-functional and will give the Creative Content Producer the chance to work with many different areas, and interact with different divisions and teams, internally and externally. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a proactive individual who thrives in a creative, fast paced, start-up environment.
The position reports directly to the company’s Brand Director.
- Develop content from concept to execution; propose innovative digital content ideas that elevate the Axel Arigato brand and coordinate photo shoots from start to finish
- Develop, execute and own the daily, weekly, seasonal content calendar to support product launches and seasonal stories
- Ensure assets are shared cross-departmentally, guaranteeing that all content is utilized efficiently and cohesively.
- Propose and help to create brand partnerships, ensuring Axel Arigato stands out, setting the brand’s message apart, socially and creatively.
- Suggest and implement creative collaborations or cultural initiatives in order to raise awareness of Axel Arigato values externally and enhance the brand equity
- Proactively support in the development and management of Strategic Brand Initiatives
- Stay current in social media and digital trends
- Assist the Brand Director on all projects and ad/hoc assignments
Work closely with Brand Director to reflect the core brand DNA across all customer touchpoints and markets ensuring all visual assets are consistent, compelling, and reflect the creative direction of the brand
- Minimum 2-3 year’s experience working in the fashion industry in a similar position
- A strong portfolio that highlights your abilities with proven conceptual thinking
- Experience working on photoshoots – art directing, producing and concepting
- Existing network of photographers, stylists and creative people to collaborate with
- Strong project management skills are required, majority of important projects are managed in-housewith no external agencies
- Experience working in large campaigns with varied budgets
- Strong eye and demonstrate knowledge of art, design, culture and fashion
- A strong understanding of luxury brand building in general and of the Axel Arigato brand in particular.
- Confident coordinating multiple tasks, have a natural ability to work to deadlines and be a great team player.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with multiple team members and align ideas. Fluency in English is required
**Must be able to present portfolio of recent design work**
Please submit your application including CV and portfolio. We process applications continuously and the position may be filled before the last day of application.